Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weigh in: 3.6 lost, 176.3 to go


That's more like it! I am back within striking distance of my 2nd 5 pound loss....which is good because I ordered 2 charms for my charm bracelet last week. (For those who don't remember, I plan to add a charm to a charm bracelet for every 5 pounds that I lose.)


Since my official 24 week training program for the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk starts this coming Tuesday, I feel good that I have a set exercise plan in mind. I still need to work on the food part though. My goal for next week is to have some protein with every meal and snack and to avoid processing foods as snacks. Lowfat cottage cheese and a piece of fruit actually make a great snack and keeps me satisfied for several hours.

Plans for today include an hour on the treadmill, a pedicure, a trip to Whole Foods, and some time in my home office getting things organized. It's almost the end of another month and I'd like to report some progress on one of my SMART goals.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the loss..you're doing great!

Hanlie said...

Well done Deb! That's awesome!

I really like the idea of buying a charm for your bracelet for every 5 pounds you lose... Quite inspired!

Anonymous said...

Good for you for having an excercise plan! Congrats on the loss! You'll have a bracelet full of charms before you know it!!

Ria said...

Yay Deb - what a great week!