5/4/09 5:30AM
Goal: 30 min Curves workout
Achieved: 30 minutes
Avg heart rate: forgot my HR monitor
Physical: Felt good to breathe and sweat. I really worked it this morning!
Emotional: At first, unwilling. But decided to "just do it". Walking on air now!
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


11 comments:
congrats..doesn't it feel good afterwards?
Well done for talking yourself into it! It's well worth it...
WOWZA, a 5:30am workout? You are awesome!
Congrats on getting that morning workout in . . . glad it made you feel great!
I "just did it" today too, and I'm also really glad that I did . . . it felt good to lift again after 3 weeks off.
I love the feeling after a workout ....it really does become an addiction in the best possible way ;)
Good for you!!! :) I'm getting back into working out and really does make me feel good!! Getting all that extra oxygen in!!!
Picked you :-)
Check out my blog
Great job on the workouts!
There is something on my blog for you!
WTG just doing it :)
Good work. Exercise is such a good habit, it just take so much more effort than my other (bad) habits. When you get a chance, stop by my blog - http://learningtobeless.blogspot.com/ - I gave you an award today.
Hi Deb --
Just dropping in to say hi, and that I have left something for you on my blog!
Post a Comment