skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Prepare Yourselves (I Am)
It's been a rough couple of weeks. A friend of mine is having serious health problems and I've been trying to support her to the detriment of my own health. I haven't weighed in a couple of weeks but plan to get back to my regular Sunday weigh-ins tomorrow. I am anticipating a gain. We'll see exactly how much tomorrow.
8 comments:
Sorry your friend is going through some bad times - that is so good of you to support her. Hopefully the scale won't be as bad as you anticipate. Take care of yourself, too!
I hope your friend feels better soon!
It sounds like you are a great friend. But remember that you and your health is important, too! Take care of yourself. You deserve it! :)
I am sorry you (and your friend) are having a rough patch...hang in there. Take care of you!
You have been doing really well the last weeks. Don't let one week's weigh in destroy your motivation!
Deb, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. You are a great friend to support them! Hang in there and remember to take care of yourself so that you keep helping and supporting your friend.
Please keep us posted!
Here's hoping that your friend will get better soon and that you will be able to concentrate on your own health again... Good luck!
I know what you are feeling - I did that very thing on monday. But... its like ripping off the bandaid, you'll have to do it sometime. :)
Sometimes you fall off the wagen. But you have to get back on. If you don't your life could go for a major tailspin. Sometimes its tough when you are caring for someone else.
Post a Comment