Monday, May 18, 2009

My very own dread...I mean treadmill.

I bit the bullet and bought a treadmill this past weekend. It is to be delivered tomorrow. I intend to move my big comfy chair (that my ass spends way too much time in) to the garage and will put the treadmill in its place.

This should help me kick up the walking a notch. Afterall, I am supposed to be walking 60 miles in just under 6 months from now. Egads!

5 comments:

Ria said...

That is so great, Deb! Having a treadmill right in your own house will make it so much easier to fit the exercise in, especially since you are so busy.

Shelley said...

What a great idea to put in place of the comfy chair! I like using the treadmill at my gym and I think having one at home would be wonderful!

Gigi said...

You'll be so glad you did this. Having a d-mill at home is a great convenience.

Lisa said...

lol ! i hear ya on the EGADS!!! i'm doing 60K in september myself!!

the dreadmill (love it! i call mine that all the time lol) is a great start! slow and steady honey!

xo

Hanlie said...

Moving the chair out of the way is COMMITMENT! You go, girl! Tread that treadmill!