Sunday, May 3, 2009

Excercise Log #7

5/3/09 2:30PM

Goal: 1 hour walk

Achieved: 37 minutes (2 less than last time)

Distance: 1.35 miles

Pace: 2.2mph

Avg heart rate: 130

Physical: Pretty much the same as the last time I walked on 3/31/09. My back and calves are very taxed at this weight by my body is appreciating the aerobic activity. I felt pretty good considering I haven't done a stitch of exercise in 3 weeks and my last walk was on 3/31/09.

Emotional: Kind of bummed I can't just get out there and hoof it for an hour like I would like to. But feeling optimistic that I will be able to soon!

2 comments:

Hotch Potchery said...

You will be up to an hour in NO time. Yay, you!

Ria said...

Good for you for getting out there today. I'm with Hotch Potchery, based on my experience starting to walk, you'll be up to your hour very soon.