Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Before and After


BEFORE: well-worn comfy lounge chair I spent way too much time in.






AFTER - lounge chair replaced with treadmill. Time to kick some ass.






7 comments:

Ria said...

That chair looks SO comfy . . . I'd be tempted to spend too much time in it too!

Treadmill looks really nice, and I love how Buster is checking it all out - I bet he was a little confused when you got on it and started walking :)

WWSuzi said...

Awesome!! That's what i want to buy when i get some money :)

kaseybobasey said...

You go girl! That chair looks amazing...way to work it! :)

Anonymous said...

Is the dog going to test it out? LOL..Very cool

F. McButter Pants said...

The treadmill looks very good there. I would love to have the money and the room for a treadmill at home.

Now, the hard part...using it!

Shelley said...

So.very.jealous.

The treadmill looks great and I'm excited for you - I predict great things from this!

Natalia said...

Good for you!!! I want my husband to build me a treadmill desk, of course, we would, uh, need a treadmill....details! :)