Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Exercise Log #4

4/1/09 12:15PM
Goal: 30 minute Curves workout
Achieved: 30 minutes
Avg heart rate: 129
Physical: Don’t have much to say except that working out felt really good today and I did a better job of keeping all my lights green compared to last time. I can feel that I am pushing my workout at Curves harder now that I am doing CurvesSmart.
Emotional: Content. It felt good to work out today and I’m glad I did it.

8 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Looks like someone had an awesome day :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! You are rockin', Deb!
Bethany

Learning to be Less said...

That is awesome! Keep it up. Oh, by the way, I bought that movie Disfigured. You are right, it was really good. An interesting story line. Did you realize the male lead was played by the winner of the first seasson of Biggest Loser? It took me a few scenes to recognize him.

Deb said...

@Learning to be Less - No, I did not realize who that was. I didn't watch BL the first season so I doubt I would have recognized him anyway. So I guess he didn't keep the weight off. Glad you liked the movie. I thought it was really interesting to look at anorexia and compulsive overeating as two sides of the same coin.

Hotch Potchery said...

Good for you...look at all the big strides in just a short amount of time!!!

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes just saying how great you felt working out is so motivating (and helps get us slackers off the couch)! WAY TO GO!!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

What a great day! It feels so good to treat ourselves right, doesn't it? :)