
Still heading in the right direction and am 1 pound away from my first 5 pound goal.
I got through a really stressful week this past week. I was not perfect and did not get any exercise in but it seems I stayed plugged in enough to my goals to at least lose a pound rather than gaining 3 which is what I have done historically.
My goal for this week is to stay focused on improving my food choices when I am under the gun and to get some exercise in. I'd like to bust through that first 5 pound goal next week.


13 comments:
Great job! Love that you dealt with the stress with a loss rather than a gain...the tide is turning!
Ugh! Stress eating is a big thing for me, I'm proud of u for making it thru!
Cindie
Congrats on the loss! Every pound counts... and they all add up! Keep up the good work1 :0
I just found your blog, and I love it.I love your honesty.
I've been reading your past posts and my heart goes out to you. I lost and gained over 100 pounds several times in my life. I know the pain of feeling like how did this happen to me? What have I done?
I want to encourage you that you can do it. Not just one day at a time, but one minute at a time.
Take care and keep trying. I'm adding your blog to my blog list and I'm looking forward to watching you succeed.
Way to go! You are doing well. Hitting that first goal will propel you forward.
What out 5% here she comes!!! Great job, hope this week is a great one!
Way to go. Keep up the good work. I have lost 1 lb. this week. I was a little mad at first but I told myself it is better than a gain.
Way to go!!!!!
WOOHOO! Go Deb, GO! Another loss is an excellent accomplishment, especially considering your stressful job. I'm so PROUD of you!
Bethany
Great job on the loss and on setting yourself up for SUCCESS this week already mentally.
you CAN do this.
me? Id create a mantra TODAY which I would chant (in my head ;)) when I began to feel less than strong in my focus.
ANYTHING which motivates you.
Great job, Deb! I'm sure you'll blast right through that 1st 5 lb goal next week.
I love the way you described your week as "staying plugged into your goals" . . . that's a great way of thinking about it, and I've added it to my mental toolbox.
You'll make your goals! Kudos for getting through a stressful week. I'm pushing for you!
You are headed in the right direction! Keep it up! Great job!
Post a Comment