Saturday, April 11, 2009

36-24-36?? I Don't Think So!

Holy crap. In the process of doing some online shopping for a suit of some kind to wear for an interview I took my measurements for the first time in a long time. Wow. It is NOT pretty.

Bust - 57.5"
Waist - 60" (that's 5 feet!!!!!!!! I am as big around as some people are tall!)
Hips - My 60" tape measure didn't reach. I would estimate about 62"
Thigh - 30"
Upper arm - 17.5

This must change.

4 comments:

Hotch Potchery said...

IT WILL!!!!! What is cool about doing this now, even though it was painful, is that you will be amazed at the inches you drop!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

It WILL change, if you keep doing the right things, and I know for a fact you CAN do it! While my waist was smaller than yours (at a mere 52.5" ::giggle::), it did go down to 36". Hard work, focus, and determination will get you there, too, and beyond if you want it.

kristisummer said...

stay positive and it will happen. be patient. have a great holiday.

Ria said...

Deb, I surely relate! It's going to feel great to see those numbers coming down, and come down they will.