4/6/09 6:00AM
Goal: 30 minute Curves workout
Achieved: 30 minutes
Avg heart rate: 124
Physical: Nothing out of the ordinary to report. It was a bit difficult to really push myself in my workout this morning just because I am not used to (yet) these early morning workouts. I will get there though. I used to exercise religiously in the early morning and actually prefer it to evening exercise.
Emotional: I wanted to sleep later SO BADLY this morning. But then I remembered that I MATTER and that an extra hour of sleep really wasn’t going to make me feel any better but 30 minutes of exercise would.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


2 comments:
Yay for getting your exercise in - a perfect way to start putting yourself first.
It makes a lot of sense to just do it first thing in the morning. I have really been struggling with floor exercise - by the end of the day I "just don't wanna." I'm going to try doing it in the morning instead . . . right now, as a matter of fact :)
Way to go for getting the exercise in early! I have just joined a 24hr gym & will give up that extra hour of sleep to make a positive change for me!
Post a Comment