I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I am currently without a computer at home. It's been out for warranty service for 3 weeks now. This was a 3 month old laptop. I'm never buying HP again!!!!!!!
On the weightloss front I have not made a lot of progress on the scale but I have been keeping some consistent exercise going and slowly but surely I am regaining control of my eating habits too.
I hope to have my laptop back again soon. My company monitors internet usage very closely so I don't get to pop on and check how everyone is doing. I am at the public library right now but it's rare for me to have time during library hours to get here.
Anyhoooooo....just letting you all know I am still alive and kicking. Take care and I hope to back in the blogosphere soon!
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


1 comment:
I'm just glad you still around ;) Hope you get your laptop back soon!!
Miss you "hugs"
Post a Comment