Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm Back and I'm Public Again

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Oh joy of joys I have my laptop back after 3 weeks without it. I have missed blogging and keeping up with other bloggers. I have decided to take my blog public again. It's been awhile since the incident that caused me to want to be private. I missed being public and getting the occasional random comment from a reader you didn't even know you had.

No post from me today though. I am off to see how my blogging buddies have been doing.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

So glad you are back. We've all missed you! (I am pretty sure I can speak for all of us ;))

Natalia said...

Yay! So glad you're back we missed you!!!!!

Ria said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're doing well with the exercise - the scale will surely catch up soon.

new*me said...

i wondered where you were :P!