Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weigh in: 1.5 lost, 164 to go

At the end of my first week recommitted to tracking WW Points, I lost 1.5. I am pretty happy about this. I felt relatively sane about food and got some exercise in. What more can I expect than that? Am planning to commit to the same sanity in the upcoming week. I can do this.

The upcoming week will be a challenge as we are heading into another busy cycle at work. I also have an exam for my finance class at the end of the week which I am not even close to prepared for. So I will just do my best to make lists, prioritize, and focus on just what I am working on at the moment rather than having dozens of different "to-do's" rolling around in my head at once.

5 comments:

WWSuzi said...

You had a nice week and a great loss!! Don't let the busy schedule get in the way of you putting you first :)Have a great week to come.

Anonymous said...

you can SO DO IT this week even with the business.

it will take preplanning and a lot of positive selftalk---but you can!

if you need a hand you know where to find me...

M.

new*me said...

great job! You will do it :)

we_be_toys said...

Ack! A finance exam! You have my deepest admiration - I've almost got my checkbook balanced!
I'm getting back on the weight loss horse this week myself - that 1.5 is looking pretty good to me!

Natalia said...

WOO HOO!!! Nice loss! You go! :)

All you can do is your best, take it one day at time.

You are doing great. :)