skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Am I Too Big For The Big Apple?
We have booked tickets for shows for each of the three evenings we will be in NYC. At first I was totally excited about seeing Spamalot, Equus, and Rock of Ages. Now I am worried. Will I fit in the seats? Will the person who has to sit next to me feel like I ruined their evening by encroaching on their space? I hate being this big. I look forward to a time that I never have to worry about this sort of thing.
3 comments:
Hey Deb! I can relate to how you feel. I haven't flown in a long time, but I always have had that anxiety whenever I get on a plane. Can you pick your seat? Well I probably could have worded that better. LOL Meaning, can you choose to sit near the isle and then have your friends sit next to you? That way you don't have to worry about strangers and what they might or might not be thinking and just enjoy the show? Whenever I go to the movies that's my strategy I always, if I can, sit next to the isle!
Try to enjoy the show and not worry about it! I know easier said then done, right?!
Oh Deb, I'm sorry, I totally forgot about the hotel info! Hope you have it all set, if not drop another email! I'm sure you'll be fine. Great choice of shows!
Natalia - pick my seat. Hee hee...thanks for the laugh. I am not sure where our theater seats are. I guess I just need to not worry until I know I have something to worry about.
Dadiva - No worries. I think I am hooked up with a place to stay.
Post a Comment