Monday, October 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Natalia at Embracing My Weightloss Journey has tagged me to list 6 interesting things about myself. This is gonna be be tough, I'm not all that interesting!



  1. My first dog's name was Muffin even though he was a male. Months before we got the dog, my brother and I were watching "Three's Company" and Mrs. Roper got a cute little dog that she named Muffin. We both decided if we ever got a dog that's what we would name it and we did.

  2. I can move my eyes independently of each other.

  3. I was in college before I ever had a drink or kissed a boy.

  4. I refuse to eat mushrooms and can't understand why anyone else wants to eat them...they are FUNGUS for crying out loud!!

  5. In high school I loved doing geometry proofs.

  6. I worked in a pizza place and at Dairy Queen in college so I know how to toss pizza dough and how to make the DQ curl on top of a cone.





OK, I tag:

Spunky Suzi
DaDiva
No-no to Yo-yo
Scale Junkie

9 comments:

WWSuzi said...

I was tagged last week for this one.

http://spunkysuzi.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-got-tagged.html

But i'll put a few quirky things here just for you :)

1. i always leave just a little bit of a couple of things on my plate i don't know why i just do it.
2. I have bright red hair and a nose stud :)
3. I've been called the most diplomatic person that people know.
4. My second toes are longer than my big toe.
5. I love to cook.
6. I have a hard time saying no to anyone.

we_be_toys said...

I love mushrooms - except for the freaky little skinny ones that are all anemic looking, but i have a friend who feels the same as you do. Something about it being too earthy.
Geometry was one of the easiest math classes I ever took. It was such a visual thing - maybe that's why - but I liked that there was usually more than one way to prove a theorem.

Anonymous said...

Tag, I’m it! And you ARE interesting!
1)I’m 5’11 and love high heels! Losing weight has made them more comfortable.
2)Scared of spiders & worms …Love snakes (go figure!)
3)Have traveled to all 50 states.
4)Love hot spicy foods & sauces. Hotter the better!
5)Have two kitty fur-babies, Lucky & Tigger & 4 hermit crabs.
6)Can eat my weight in Dairy Queen Vanilla soft serve with rainbow sprinkles!

Natalia said...

Yay! Love finding out more about people. I won't eat raw mushrooms, but cooked are ok! :)

new*me said...

very cool!! mmm....pizza! The name muffin for a dog is so cute ;)

angie said...

I love mushrooms! Everyone else in my family hates them though.

I also loved Geometry - but hated Algebra. I could do proofs all day, every day if the teacher wanted. I don't think I could now...but anyway.

I worked at DQ for 3 years in high school. Any time I make an ice cream cone to this day, I still put the curl on top. I can't NOT do it! LOL I'm the worst customer at DQ, too, because I "created" my own versions of some of their stuff and I want it done MY way. Luckily I live in a small town, so when they see me coming, they know what to expect.

Ria said...

I'd love to know how to toss pizza dough!

I re-sent the email - hope it got through this time.

Hanlie said...

It's nice to learn a little more about you!

Lyn said...

Yeah, I never even kissed a boy til I was 18, myself! But I love mushrooms :)