Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oblivious!

I am not sure how I didn't notice, but I didn't. I guess my miniscule weekly losses had me feeling like I wasn't getting anywhere but I just noticed my own ticker and I am past the 5 pound mark. So zippety-doo-dah for me, I finally get an HYC button!!!!






Lesson of the day: Small losses to eventually add up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea--that is terrific! Never discount a loss, no matter how small. Cuz you could have been gaining that week. Slow and steady wins the race! Great job...
~Bethany

new*me said...

WOO-HOO ON THE BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now,you are on the WAY!

Natalia said...

GO, DEB, GO!!! WOO HOO!!! I really want to add another picking your seat joke, but I won't! :)

Lynn said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you. 5 pounds may seem like just a start, but you're on a roll now!