Next month is my 39th birthday and in celebration I am treating myself to a 4-day weekend in NYC, a place I have ALWAYS wanted to visit. A couple weekends ago I saw a relatively cheap fair to LaGuardia and said to myself, "What the hell!" and I just booked it with no other plan as to who would go with me or anything. I just decided I can't wait on anyone else wanting to do this with me and so I would just do it on my own. And, funnily enough, I now have 3 other friends who are meeting me there for my birthday weekend. So I guess alot of people sit around hoping someone else will suggest something fabulous they can particiate in. Life lesson here, I think. Don 't wait for fun and adventure....make your own!!!!
Added bonus, visiting NYC is #10 on my 160 Things list. Of course, I also said I would wait until I reached 200 pounds but what the heck!
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


6 comments:
happy birthday in advance ;) Way to go on doing something for yourself that you've always wanted to do!!
Tell me who is in your profile picture!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope that you have a GREAT time in the big apple. I admire you for just leaping and choosing to go now. That is so awesome. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. :)
That's my little old mutt dog, Buster. I love him so!
Aww cute dog! Love his ears!
Let me know if you get the book! Maybe we can work on some stuff together. :)
wait schmait!
have a great time and WELCOME TO THIRTY NINE :)
so fun to have something to look forward to!
MizFit
I'm sorry I missed it! Happy belated Birthday!!! I hope it was wonderful.
Post a Comment