Next week at work we are having a health fair. Although with the standard flu shot they are offering vitamin B12 shots. They say that B12 can help give you more energy, reduce stress and irritability, and even help you lose weight. Has anyone had a B12 shot? And if so, does it really live up to these claims? I am not so much expecting to lose weight from it. But a little extra energy sure wouldn't hurt. I have been feeling so lethargic for months, really. I try to buck up and fight it. Some days I can push through and get done what I need to. Others it is all I can do to get out of bed in the morning and go to work.
If anyone has experience with vitamin B12, I'd love to hear about it.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


11 comments:
Hi,
Yes i have had B12 shots. I don know about the weight loss, but it definetly gives you an ENERGY SHOT!!! It hurts a little...
Hugs from Mexico
Jessica
Hi Jessica. Thanks for your comment. I think I will go ahead and give the shot a try. I hate getting shots though! I am a big baby when it comes to needles!
Send one my way please!!! Can't wait to hear how you feel after the shot. Are you excited about your water aerobics class starting back up on Monday?
I am very exciting about water aerobics starting up again. I have lots of back, knee, and ankle pain at this weight so it is hard for me to get my exercise in. With water aerobics I can do a full hour work out which I could never do on dry land. I am hoping once I take off some weight I will be able to other exercise like I used to.
Sorry if i forget to check up on here, but when you went private i couldn't put you on my rss feed! However i do have you bookmarked so as long as i don't forget to check we're all good!
My hubby told me that when he was at the group home everyone used to get the B12 shots!
I have never had the shot, but I have a friend who gets them and swears by them (for energy).
i take Emergen-c....little packets you add water too loaded with c and b vitamins and when I don't have one in the morning, I do notice a difference! You can get them at Walmart.
how's everything going this week Deb?
Hey Deb, where are you? I know you were having comp troubles. Hope you are doing OK!
Hey we miss you!! Are you alright??
E-mail me if you'd like to talk.
Hey Deb - Just wanted to say hi, and that I hope you're doing OK.
Post a Comment