After totally slacking off the month of August, I am basically back at square one - 325 pounds. Hopefully the goals I set for myself for September will keep me more focused. Plus I have joined Chubby Chick's Christmas Challenge so the plan is for my Christmas gift to myself to be out of the 300's forever. That means I need to lose 26 pounds by Christmas. That's doable if I stay focused.
I have change the ticker at the top of my blog to reflect the Christmas Challenge and to help me to focus on a shorter term goal rather than the whole 160 pounds which seemed darned near impossible.
Also, my home computer went belly up last night so I won't have much computer access for blogging until I get it fixed. GRRRRR.....it's brand new too!
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


3 comments:
You go! You can totally do it by Christmas and it will feel wonderful, trust me. I was never so relieved in my life as I was when I dropped below 300. Keep it up--you can definitely do this.
~Bethany
No, what the heck happened to your brandie-new computer???
I know what you mean about smaller goals. I changed my ticker too! Great minds think alike. I'm trying to just keep myself in today, but I've been struggling with how far I have to go. This too shall pass....right?!
Post a Comment