Monday, November 10, 2008

Thank You

I want to thank all who commented on my last post. I get my comments via email so I just wanted you all to know that every time I got one today it was a little shot in the arm to get through my day. My emotional eating has surrounded work experiences so I needed a little extra help on this Monday morning. Thanks again....so much.

Ria, I especially like your #4. I am going to have to keep that one in mind for next time.

Oh, and I haven't stopped the "100 Days of Weightloss". Well, I did take a break because I felt like it was so much so fast I wasn't really absorbing it. But I will be ready to post Day 5 tomorrow evening after I have had a chance to implement the suggestions. I think the ideas presented for Day 5 will be extremely helpful to me going forward. Hopefully to some of you too.

Stay tuned....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was your yesterday?

your last night? the eating?

Natalia said...

I'm glad you are feeling better Deb! Hang in there! :)

Ria said...

Glad Monday was a better day, and looking forward to your #5!

we_be_toys said...

Hang in there baby - it's a long hard road we're all on. Glad to know the encouragement helped!

Anonymous said...

Hope all is still going well!

Deb said...

mizfit, yesterday wasn't bad. It wasn't my most stellar eating day but I tracked everything and came it at only 2 points over where I should be fore the day. Plus I got in an hour of water aerobics. So I am calling yesterday and imperfect success.

Deb said...

mizfit, yesterday wasn't bad. It wasn't my most stellar eating day but I tracked everything and came it at only 2 points over where I should be fore the day. Plus I got in an hour of water aerobics. So I am calling yesterday and imperfect success.