
If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts. It was recommended to me by a doctor and I have to admit my first instinct is that the LAST thing I need is another diet book. Crimeny! I could write one myself by now.
Losing the weight and gaining a life....
4 comments:
Hi Deb!
I haven't read it, but here is a link to a really good blog, whose author uses that plan and has written quite a bit about it. http://100lbs.typepad.com/the_next_hundred_pounds/ Come to think of it, I think she's also a Texan!
I checked out this blog. She's been really successful! I think I will add this book to me "to be read" list. I will finish working through "100 Days of Weightloss" first. I have a bad habit of frantically going from one "solution" to the next without ever really giving one thing my full attention. Trying to improve that by seeing the "100 Days" book through to the end before I start anything else.
I had been looking at this book for a while now and finally broke down and bought it recently. So far I REALLY like what I've read. This is NOT a diet book, it's about the psychology of weight loss and how to find the best plan to help you succeed. There's even a workbook to go along with it. BTW, After reading your entries about it, I'm going to go buy '100 Days of Weight Loss' this weekend!
I know what you mean about moving from one thing to the next...guilty as charged!
Post a Comment