Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Recipe: Crustless Pumpkin Pie

Thanksgiving is coming up so I thought I would share this recipe. I got this one a few years ago in a Weight Watchers meeting and have made it every year since. It is very good and a great way to have your Thanksgiving dessert without totally blowing it out.

Crustless Pumpkin Pie
1-15 ounce can pumpkin (plain pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling)
1/2 c. Egg Beaters (or 4 egg whites)
1 1/2 c. skim milk
3/4 c. Splenda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or to taste, I like more spice than this)

Mix all ingredients together and pour into a pie plate than has been sprayed with Pam. Bake 15 minutes at 400, then 45 minutes at 375.

If you try the recipe, I'd love to hear what you think!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS!!

Miz.

new*me said...

delicious! Who needs that darn fatty crust anyway!

Deb said...

I agree with you Annette. Even if I eat regular pumpkin pie I only eat the insides. Never have been a fan of pie crust anyway.

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful! I'm not a pie crust person at all. Will let you know how It comes out!