Sunday, June 6, 2010

Saturday Success, Six Days To Go

I'm committed to hitting the 10 pound mark this week in my weigh in. And I promised myself I would do what I needed to do every day until then to make it happen. That includes posting every day to keep accountable. No self-sabotage this week!

I am happy to report that Saturday was a success. I tracked my points, stayed within my points target, walked my dog outside for 10 minutes and walked myself on the treadmill for 15.

It was a struggle, I am not gonna lie. I went out running errands yesterday afternoon and found myself getting too hungry. Was all I could do not to hit the drive through and go crazy. When I get too hungry, I sometimes start to feel panicky to the point that when I start eating I feel like I need to eat ALOT to quell the hunger andand the panic. But I was able to talk myself down, mostly because I didn't want to come here and report that I had blown the first day already.

Now, bring on Sunday!

5 comments:

Natalia said...

Yay Deb!! I tracked everything yesterday too! And did 20 minutes on the elliptical!

I'm happy that you had such a great day, good for you avoiding the drive thru, I know how hard that can be!!

Woo Hoo! You're off to a great start!!!

Patsy said...

Well done for keeping going, even when you were really tempted to do otherwise! :o)

Di said...

Yay for good days !! And YAY for overcoming temptation !

Carin said...

Just wandered over from the JackSh*t blog...good for you for keeping to your commitment! Stop and think about how powerful it makes you. You should really be proud, and use that feeling to become even more proud of yourself!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Yaaay!!!! {Cammy jumps and does that fist-pump thing, at least in her mind}

I hear you on that over-hungry thing! Some of my worst choices are made when I've gotten too hungry.