Loved it. Sue Rocks!!!! I've adored Jane Lynch for ages in her smaller character actress bits in film and tv. So nice to see her shine as the best amusing villain on tv right now. :D
But what the hell has Olivia N.J. Done to her face??????
I missed a couple episodes this season. Thank God they'll be playing it all summer! Kristin Chenoweth is my favorite! "One Less Bell to Answer" was awesome!
I am now a 42 year old single woman who is losing the fat and gaining a life! I have struggled all my life with my weight eventually found myself with over 200 pounds to lose. It was keeping me from living the life that I deserve. It was time to change that.
Contact Me:
sheddingmyfatsuit at gmail dot com
5 comments:
Glee! I teared up several times - what a great show!
Love GLEE, too! It's appointment TV for my family. =)
Loved it. Sue Rocks!!!! I've adored Jane Lynch for ages in her smaller character actress bits in film and tv. So nice to see her shine as the best amusing villain on tv right now. :D
But what the hell has Olivia N.J. Done to her face??????
I missed a couple episodes this season. Thank God they'll be playing it all summer! Kristin Chenoweth is my favorite! "One Less Bell to Answer" was awesome!
I love Glee!
How are you doing?
Post a Comment