Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Quickie Because I Said I Would

I forgot to deep breathe today. Still food was OK. Exercise, 15 minutes.

Now am off to watch Glee season finale. Sue Sylvester is my idol.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Glee! I teared up several times - what a great show!

Dani @ PFL said...

Love GLEE, too! It's appointment TV for my family. =)

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Loved it. Sue Rocks!!!! I've adored Jane Lynch for ages in her smaller character actress bits in film and tv. So nice to see her shine as the best amusing villain on tv right now. :D

But what the hell has Olivia N.J. Done to her face??????

MaryB. said...

I missed a couple episodes this season. Thank God they'll be playing it all summer! Kristin Chenoweth is my favorite! "One Less Bell to Answer" was awesome!

Natalia said...

I love Glee!

How are you doing?