OK, that post title has absolutely nothing to do with this post. It was my favorite Sue Sylvester quote from the Glee finale. Could I love her more? No. No I could not. She makes the show for me. Sue and the little gay guy. My faves.
Anyway, I fell down on my mission today. It was just a long day. Work all day. School for 4 hours. Just getting home. I didn't plan well enough today. I could have done it if I had planned well enough.
Going to hit the hay now and do better tomorrow.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


5 comments:
You can do it..we all have those kind of days..just get up tomorrow and start fresh..kelli
:) I love that show and Sue Sylvester is so freakin funny! :)
There are always things we can do better. So next time you WILL plan!!
Like Kelli says, start fresh today!
Bad days happen- we just tell them to eat my dust the est day ! As to the episode- i about died laugh watching Quinn give birth to Bohemian Rhapsody ! I think every birth needs a sound track !
We all have bad days, it's a part of life. The trick is not to let it get you down. Pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and learn from whatever made today (or yesterday, I guess) bad, but don't dwell on it. You said you didn't plan well enough. Okay, how bout this: I know that I have just over 1200 calories a day to work with. I know that I have that split into 200 for breakfast, 100 for snack, 300 for lunch, 100 for snack, 400 for dinner, and 100 for snack or dessert. If I know I'm going to be out of the house, I bring something with me. If I don't or I forget to grab something, I do the best I can and don't worry about it. Maybe try keeping some low cal munchies in your desk at work, see if that helps some. And drink lots of water, that'll help too. Hope today goes better for you.
Shake the dust off and try again. I know you can do this. :)
Post a Comment