OK, people. Time to end the pity party and get back to work on my health and weightloss goals...not to mention I have a 60 mile walk coming up in 8 months that I need to get ready for!!! I hearby proclaim that I WILL get up and get a one hour walk on the treadmill in tomorrow morning before I go to work.
Hold me to it! Ask me tomorrow....well, did you do you it???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
GOOOOOD MORNING.
is that a treadmill I hear in the background???
Well? Are you walking???
It is tomorrow.
Did you make your date with the treadmill?
Hi Deb!
How was the treadmill? Do you have one at home, or do you use one at a gym?
It's been cold here, so I've been doing a lot of my walking on the treadmill in the gym. I miss the park, but I like the way I can control the speed, incline, etc on the treadmill.
Post a Comment