I am a blog hopper. Great looking toes! I have lost over 70 pounds, down from a high of 331. I am doing WW- I have to have some accountability and paying to lose is some accountability! Keep going- wars a won a battle at a time.
Woo-hoo.......great loss! It's amazing how weight loss is a lot about cause and effect...it's simple...move more, make better choices....see a smaller number. I hope each week goes great like that for you!!
Hey I wont tell if you decide to get that book =). The South Beach Diet Supercharged is the one I just got it just came out not long ago... more detail than the first one but the same info. More testimonials and recipes and stuff in there. Seriously if you need a good motivator that is a great book to start with.
I am now a 42 year old single woman who is losing the fat and gaining a life! I have struggled all my life with my weight eventually found myself with over 200 pounds to lose. It was keeping me from living the life that I deserve. It was time to change that.
Contact Me:
sheddingmyfatsuit at gmail dot com
13 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss! That is fantastic! Keep up the good work! :)
I am a blog hopper. Great looking toes! I have lost over 70 pounds, down from a high of 331. I am doing WW- I have to have some accountability and paying to lose is some accountability! Keep going- wars a won a battle at a time.
Woo-hoo.......great loss! It's amazing how weight loss is a lot about cause and effect...it's simple...move more, make better choices....see a smaller number. I hope each week goes great like that for you!!
Way to go! Great job :)
Woooo hooo o3.2!!!! you rock girl
Thanks for visiting my blog! Way to go on the loss! Keep up the good work!
That's awesome Deb! I am so happy for you. Doesn't it feel wonderful?
Hurray!!! Congrats on the weight loss. Hope you are sleeping more too!!
Hey I wont tell if you decide to get that book =). The South Beach Diet Supercharged is the one I just got it just came out not long ago... more detail than the first one but the same info. More testimonials and recipes and stuff in there. Seriously if you need a good motivator that is a great book to start with.
yeah!!! congrats!
Great job with your weight loss! :o)
Oh, by the way...you have GORGEOUS feet!!!
Tee hee..thanks for the compliment on my feet. I do enjoy by bi-weekly pedis.
Post a Comment