Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grocery Find: Orowheat Double Fiber Mini-Loaf

This may be old news, but it is new news to me. The other day in the bread aisle I discovered Orowheat Double Fiber Mini-Loaf. It's basically a half loaf of bread which is terrific for those of us buying groceries for one. I can't tell you how many half-loaves of bread I have thrown out. Or worse, how many slices of bread I have toasted and slathered with peanut butter so as not to "waste" the bread that was going to get stale. Yay Orowheat!

3 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Thanks for the tip! It sounds good! :)

Unknown said...

That is such a great idea. I live on my own as well and man i hate throwing food away which is why i stopped buying bread. Now i dont have to!

Lynn said...

Cool! I didn't know that existed. We always just freeze half of our new loaves and then pull them out when we need them. But, I can't tell you how many times I have planned to go through the whole loaf only to end up throwing half away because it is all stale and yucky! Thanks for the information.