Monday, July 7, 2008

New Magic Numbers

I originally talked about my magic numbers in this post. Because of my recent gain, I needed to redo some of my numbers. Here they are.


MAGIC NUMBERS:


325 - My highest ever recorded weight (July 2008)
300 - Down 25 pounds. 25 pounds down is a milestone where I tend to sabotage myself and never seem to get past.
299 - Out of the 300's
293 - 1st 10% goal
275 - Down 50 pounds
264 - 2nd 10% goal
250 - Down 75 pounds
244 - No longer "morbidly obese"
238 - 3rd 10% goal
225 - Down 100 pounds
214 - 4th 10% goal, also no longer "obese"
200 - Down 125 pounds
199 - ONEderland!!!!!!!
193 - 5th 10% goal
179 - No longer "overweight"
175 - Down 150 pounds
174 - 6th 10% goal
165 - GOAL!!!!!

7 comments:

Ready Maid said...

Hi, Deb,
Just wanted to stop by and welcome you to HYC. I hope you'll find, as I have, this group to be a famously supportive group of bloggers who hang with you through thick and thin.

Probably more valuable than anything is the wealth of experience and resources which have now come into your life as a result of these new associations. These relationships have solidified my program, improved my successes and helped me over several humps.

Jump in!

Melzie said...

You put these numbers somewhere you can see them, and take mental stock in them!! You'll get there, we'll all get there- that's what HYC is helping with, showing us we can do it- and giving us support in so many ways!

Mel via HYC

Felicia said...

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!! Great to have you join it!!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL week!
*huggles*
=0)

Natalia said...

Hey Deb,
I really like your magic numbers! I think I may have to add that to my blog too. :) Hope you don't mind.
Natalia

Deb said...

Natalia,
By all means, get yourself some magic numbers! :) You're not the first person to borrow the idea. I borrowed it myself from a message board post on 3fatchicks.com.

Linda said...

Welcome to HYC! I like your magic numbers. I need to do my own to keep my focused.

Hayley said...

Hello Deb!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, sorry I didn't catch you earlier.

Good luck with your weight-loss!

Ingrid