Monday, July 7, 2008

Nashville Star - Vote for Melissa Lawson


If you are watching Nashville Star (NBC, Mondays at 8:00 central time), there is a gorgeous and supremely talented plus-sized woman competing on the show. Check her out and VOTE. She's amazing! And besides her great talent, she's a weightloss success-in-the-making....down 70 pounds so far.

Melissa's bio



Some of Melissa's performances:

"True Colors" (my fave!!!!)


"Something to Talk About"


"This One's For the Girls"


"Natural Woman"


"Landslide"

3 comments:

Melzie said...

I watch it off and on, the show- but she is my favorite!! :)

Melzie said...

I don't see an email to priv msg you, but you showed up on my scrappage. My weight one is not linked! Because I teach HS, and the kids found me 2 years ago, LOL!

http://kickpcosout.blogspot.com
is where I'm at! :)

new*me said...

She is great! Love your blog :) I have a long way to go too...started on April 25th at 307...down 34 lbs to 273. My goal is about 160. I am 5'5 so I know I may adjust it later. I am also 38. Keep up the good work!