I sorta blew my 50 hour/week limit at work. I did work yesterday and could have worked today too. There's certainly enough to get done. But, I am protecting my Sunday Fundays, dammit.
Today, I slept late and just barely made it to my 12:30 appointment at the Grand Spa. I had a facial. I wouldn't call the entire thing fun as they did an alpha beta peel and those things STING!!! Then the extractions. Not exactly fun either. But once all the serious stuff was done it was time for the relaxing and pampering. I also had a pedicure and just relaxed drinking cucumber water (YUM!...why don't I make this at home?) and reading the most current Jen Lancaster book. It's not new or anything. I'm just now getting around to it. She makes me LOL while reading.
After the spa, I saw another movie this weekend. Today I cheated on my pretend boyfriend, Colin Firth, with my other pretend boyfriend, Vince Vaughn. I saw "The Dilemna". Meh. Save your money. Wasn't anything to write home about.
Then it was home to watch The Golden Globes. Ricky Gervais. Do I love him? Do I hate him? I think I love him. But I hate myself for it. ;-)
Not sure what will be on the agenda for next week's Sunday Funday. Maybe something more active? The first two have been fairly lazy days. But the rest has been good and dearly needed.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


9 comments:
Perfect ending to a busy week! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!
That sounds like a great Sunday! I'm so happy that you are taking this time for yourself! :)
Ahhh, the spaaaaaa! Sounds so nice!
Too bad about that VV movie - I like him, but will wait for Netflix for that one. And Ricky G? I love his snark.
I'm planning a spa day myself... Gotta get some relaxing in, you know.
I thought Ricky was hilarious!
Hi! I've enjoyed reading some of your posts! I have just started a weight loss blog as well and would love it if you would follow me. I need all the support I can get!
Thanks,
~Cherice
http://reeceh22-losingit.blogspot.com/
Hey! Checking in to see how you're doing!
Hey hun letting you know you have an award on my blog its a few days old
You had a perfect fairytale week-end! A great start for the next week.
I like Jen Lancaster too.. I am reading the Such a Pretty Fat one right now. It's been awhile since you updated... we miss you :)
Post a Comment