Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and the Return of the Prodigal Blogger



Happy New Year, everyone! I've been away from blogland...well....looks like six months now. In 2010 I lost my mojo. My blogging mojo, my weightloss mojo, my LIFE mojo. And so I gave up. I just dropped out.




But now I am back and ready to reclaim my mojo.




I weighed in at 351.5 today. Basically the same as I weighed last year at this time. Could be worse. Could definitely be worse. With the announcement of Weight Watchers new plan recently, I decided to give it my final (and succussful!) go. I restarted on December 4, 2010 at 357.2, yet another all-time high weigh-in, I might add. But that is OK. I am happy to be down 5.7 pounds my first four weeks back on the plan. That's pretty danged good considering the holidays and other "life" things that have been going on with me lately.




Everyone's doing their reflecting back on the prior year and setting goals for this new year. And I am doing the same and will be posting about it soon.




I am glad to be back. I've been slowly catching up with everyone again. Yes, I have been lurking! So many have done incredibly well and I'm looking forward to joining the ranks of successful losers and healthy live-ers this year.




Here's to fabulous new year!!!!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi, just wanted to say that you are not alone. I am also the same weight i was at the start of last year. I actually gave up 3 months in.
This year is our year. We can do this. Let's do it.
Thanks for blogging.

Jules Big GIrl Bombshell said...

Welcome back...Looking forward to sharing this journey ...

Natalia said...

I am SOOOOO happy to see you back! I've missed you! Congrats on not just losing 5.7 pounds, but during the month of December...THAT is AWESOME!!! This is our year Deb!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

So very happy to see you back! I'll get my pom-poms out to cheer you on! I see that I need them already since you had such a great December!

Kimberly said...

Welcome back! Now lets make 2011 an amazing year.

135by2012 said...

Glad to have you back and glad you found your mojo again. I plan to be on that wagon with you this year. :) We will do it!

Michele @ Healthy Cultivations said...

Glad you're jumping back in the blogging ring... but more importantly that you're committed to reclaiming health this year. I look forward to following you.

Shelley said...

Welcome back Deb! I was so happy to see your comment today - and looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

Congrats on your WW loss - I am really impressed with their new program.

Fat2Fit said...

You're Not alone Hun, I am also the same weight this year as i was last year I tried atleast 3 times to lose the weight and just kept giving up! This is my year though and im doing this.

Hanlie said...

Welcome back! I was also absent for a long time and it's great to be back. All the best for your renewed efforts!