More than a year ago I wrote that "I Wanna Go!"
Guess what? I finally decided to make it happen. I am going. The week of September 25. To the BIGGEST LOSER RESORT in Utah!!!!!! It's in the books. Deposit is paid.
Hellz YEAH!
(ps I scheduled this post for 1/11/11 11:11...just cuz I'm goofy like that.)
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


7 comments:
That's exciting. I hope the trip brings you what you're looking for in it. And I'm certainly looking forward to the recap posts.
You DID it!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Must do my happy dance to burn energy! :)
Good for you! I hope you learn a lot and that you have fun. I can't wait to hear all about it!
What a thrill! You enjoy it Deb.
Good Luck!
B
X
I am so excited for you!!!! Congrats!
That is fantastic - hope it's everything you imagine it to be and more!
P.S. I totally would have scheduled a post for that exact time/date if I was posting today. :)
Post a Comment