I lost 1.4 pounds this week and broke the 75 pound mark. Very happy with that. I'm making it a personal goal to have lost 100 pounds by my birthday, which is on November 24. That's approximately 12 weeks away so should be a doable goal.
Changes I noticed this week:
- Went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant I was at several months ago and fit in the chairs. Last time I was there I was squeezed into my chair and felt like an elephant.
- Shopping at Lane Bryant, I was able to fit easily into size 22's. I was even able to fit in a fitted jacket sized 22. Much better than when I was busting out of even their larger sizes. I still remember the experience that prompted me to write this post.


5 comments:
Nice goal...you got this girl!
Woohoo....75 pounds!
Yes it is wonderful when you can get into the smaller sizes.....congrats.
Congrats on crossing the 75-pound mark, Deb!
Wow!!! So AWESOME!!! :)
Wow! Congrats on making the 75 lb mark! And how cool is fitting into chairs?!! :)
Post a Comment