Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weigh-in: 0.7 down, 125.7 to go

Down 0.7 this week.  I have to admit I wasn't a very conscientious sleever this week.  It's actually a little scary how much you can still eat when you are sleeved when you are eating junk.  That's why it's so important to eat PROTEIN first.  It fills you up and there's less room for junky stuff that slides right on through.  This week I need to focus on that and also on the "no drinking while eating" rule.  When I find myself straying from the sleeve rules I end up feeling hungrier, eating more, and while I haven't actually had a weight gain since my surgery, my goal is certainly not to lose fractions of a pound each week.  So I gotta get back to following the rules and remembering that this surgery is a tool, not a magic bullet.  I have to do my part.

On the exercise front, I am working out with a trainer at Fitness Together 3 times a week and I'm finally starting to feel the difference.  I can make it through my workouts easier now without having to stop and rest so much.  They've also started to up some of the weights I am lifting.  Very cool.  I am supposed to be adding cardio at home during my non-FT days which I have not done yet. 

More on the exercise front, just one week til I am at the Biggest Loser Resort in Utah.  Seriously, next week at this time I will be there.  I can't believe it!!!  I am simultaneouslly thrilled and terrified.  I bought a new digital camera to take plenty of photos and plan to blog daily about my experiences there.  I am super excited because Sione Fa from whatever season he was on is a trainer there now.  He is so freaking cute!  Pretty sure he's married though.  But still, a gal can look, can't she? 

4 comments:

Debsdailylife said...

That is so awesome!!! Ive always wanted to go to the Biggest Loser Ranch!!! Have a blast, learn lots, and give us the scoop!!

B.H said...

I can not wait to hear about the BL Ranch in Utah!!! GL you are doing a great job stay focused.

T.L. said...

I'm so excited about your trip - I just know you are going to have an amazing week there!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

So much excitement! Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us, Deb!