Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 1 at Biggest Loser Resort

 I'm here at the Biggest Loser Resort.  No earth-shattering post to write yet.  One, because we haven't worked out yet.  Just got weighed, measured, and body fat %. Sione is the one who did my weigh in for me.  How cool is that?  I might also add, that is one handsome Tongan!  Cutey patootie for sure!

Also had our first meal here.  It was good.  Small, but good.  And then an orientation session.  Tomorrow will be our first hike which is the thing I am most nervous about. 

Anyway, I've got to hit the hay so I'll just post some quick pics and hopefully have more for you tomorrow.









Chicken tamale for dinner along with a salad.  It was tasty. 

Some sort of chocolate pie thingy for dessert.

9 comments:

Fatoutofskinny said...

Awesome looking resort, that gym looks amazing, your room looks comfortable, the food looks palatable....I'm so excited for you and maybe a little jealous! Good luck for tomorrow.

B.H said...

i am so excited for you!!! I can not wait to hear more!!!! It looks amazing!

Natalia said...

Wow so awesome! I can't wait to hear all about this adventure!!!! :)

Miz said...

#JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

Thanks for the pics. It looks like an amazing place! Are you put with a group of people to work out?

Shanita said...

Cool! Have fun!!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Oh wait, you get dessert? Hmm, maybe I would survive there after all. :)

Anonymous said...

Really looking forward to more updates. I would love to go to a fitness resort and see if I could hang in with all the workouts.

Twinkle in my eye said...

I MISS THE RIDGE!!! Excited for everyone lucky enough to be there now, it's the perfect time of year!