Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weigh In: As God is My Witness, I Will Never Weigh 300 Again

Finally. Two-ville.   Twodertown.  Whatever you want to call it.  I am out of the 300's.  Never to return.

I have lost 68 pounds so far.  That's a crazy amount of weight.  I had another person at work comment that I they can tell I am losing weight.  I feel really good. 

Changes I noticed this week:
  1. I upped my treadmill time to 40 minutes (from 30) and it was super easy. Will bump it up to 45 starting today and see how that goes.  My goal is to get to a full hour before I go to the Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge the week of September 25.  Once I get to an hour I will work on increasing my speed.
  2. My home treadmill is upstairs and the climb up is not a deterrent anymore to me going up to exercise.  And when I am finished, I can easily walk back down the stairs without any problems.
  3. While typing this blog post, I am sitting Indian style on the couch.  Haven't been able to do that in quite some time!

This week my goal is to re-focus on the "sleeve rules" for eating.  I am still finding myself eating too many junky carbs because they taste good, because I am stressed, and because they fit real easy into my sleeve.  This is the behavior that got me up to 367 pounds to begin with so I need to keep working on changing those behaviors.  The sleeve is just a tool.  I need to do my part in order to be PERMANENTLY successful!

11 comments:

Madame: The Journey said...

Congrats, on reaching such a great milestone! Whoot!

Hessa said...

Congratulations! Your story is very inspiring. I have had a weight loss experience too. Check it out at http://dietetiquette.wordpress.com/

SO FAT 4 NOW said...

AWESOME ! Do Not stop now !!!

SO FAT 4 NOW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B.H said...

Way to go! I can't wait to hear about teh ranch!!! I bet that will be an amazing experience.

Jenn said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog and hoping for this milestone with you, congrats.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Well done, Deb!

Kyra said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment! I hope to be sharing that same milestone before the end of this year!

LillyBean said...

Congrats girl! You are doing amazing. Keep up the good work. & Keep sharing too :) You're an inspiration.

Shanita said...

Congrats!!! It must be super exciting to go to the Biggest Looser ranch. I'm looking forward to reading about it. I've always wanted to go but between the family, work, and school I just can't seem to pull it off. Welcome to the 2's!