I lost another 1.5 pounds this week pushing me over the 70 pound mark. I am happy to continue moving in the right direction but really would love to get my weekly losses up a bit.
This past week I started training at Fitness Together. I bought a package of 36 sessions (pricey!) and am planning on going Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday each week. Even though I've been walking on the treadmill, I am so out of shape when it comes to these workouts it's almost embarrassing. A couple of times I've had to sit down and rest for a minute. The 2 different trainers I have worked with have been nothing but encouraging though. I can feel I am working, let me tell you. My quads were so sore over the weekend. Finally they started feeling better today....just in time to resume working out tomorrow!
The weekend was really fun. I needed a break away from work, a change of scenery, and a temperature that was less than 100 degrees. I really enjoyed myself. Best part is I had alot of "changes I noticed" to report from my trip. Here goes.
Changes I have noticed:
- I was able to ride on a plane and the seatbelt fit. I fit in the seat. And I was able to walk around the airport and carry my luggage without nearly keeling over or bursting into tears in the parking garage. Much improved situation from this trip I took 2 years ago. I was around 350 pounds.
- Going out to eat with my friends I was able to fit in a booth.
- I was able to take a walk with my friend and not almost die.
- We walked around and shopped and I did not almost die.
- I really didn't give much thought to my weight at all during the weekend as it really didn't hinder anything I wanted to do.
Big changes for me and I am happy.


5 comments:
Way to go, Deb! I'm looking forward to re-living my FT experience through you. (I cried a couple of times in the beginning because I just couldn't get my body to do as much as my spirit wanted. But my trainers knew I was giving it my all.)
Contests. Little steps, one day at a time. Before you know it you'll be working out with ease.
Way to go!
BIG BIG NSVs!!!!
Hello! I'm new to your site and love it. I'll be following from now on. I think its great that you're noticing changes already. It's all the little things that keep you (me) pressing on toward the big things. Congrats!
Post a Comment