Monday, August 1, 2011

Measurements - 8/1/11

I'm pretty disappointed with the results of the tape measure this month.  I am down a little over 11 pounds in the past month but my inches haven't changed much to speak of.  In fact, some measurements went UP!


•neck - 0.125" (-1.825 total)


•bust -0.125" (-6.125 total)


•waist - +0.75 (WTF?!?!?!?) (-5 total)


•hips -1" (-3.75 total)




Meh, not loving these results.  But am confident I am headed in the right direction. I'll get there.  Must be patient.

3 comments:

SO FAT 4 NOW said...

Patience is the key I think. The weight has to come off when you stay on plan.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Yep, patience and an eye on the big picture are in order. It's not always easy, I know (Lord, don't I know), but it will see you to your goals!

Fatoutofskinny said...

Patience is a virtue, (although I know sometimes I'd rather kick it to the curb!!!). Patience pays off. Keep on truckin'