Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weigh-in: 1.8 down, 136 to go


















Alternate Post Title:

"The Scale Is A Cruel Bitch"

I really thought I would be under 300 this week.  I'm not.  I won't make any predictions about next week because I don't want to be disappointed again.

I'm just going to keep on making the right choices and trust that the scale will move, even if it's not at the pace that I would like it.

Now, time to get my 301 pound ass on the treadmill.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I enjoy reading your posts.. they reflect what I'm feeling!

Fatoutofskinny said...

My weight Watchers leader used to use Dory (from Finding Nemo), as an example of losing weight. Dory would say just keep swimming, just keep swimming, she always got where she wanted to go, eventually. So hang in there and just keep doing what you're doing

Natalia said...

yay!! :) I think you are doing great!!!! It's not about how fast or slow that you get there, it's that you get there, that's the important part....getting there!!!!!