Sunday, August 7, 2011

Grocery Find: Frozen Greek Yogurt


I've heard people sing the praises of Greek yogurt, but when I tried it I found it way too tart for my tastes.  Too bad, since Greek yogurt has more protein than regular yogurt.  But my problem has been solved by this food find from Costco - Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt bars!!!

What a treat during these crazy 100+ degree days that seem like they are never going to end!  And only 70 calories with 6 grams of protein and 15% of your daily recommended calcium.  The boxes at Costco contain both blueberry and strawberry flavor.

Check them out!!!

4 comments:

100in12 said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Must find them. Immediately (though I'm in DC...shakes fist at how Costo offers all the best things regionally...)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

No Costco membership, but I'll check the regular grocery store, just in case. :)

If you'd ever like a recipe for DIY frozen fruit cups with Greek yogurt, chopped fruit, and nuts, let me know. I've got a yummy one that surely does hit the spot in hot weather!

Natalia said...

Ohh, I'll have to check Costco's! Thanks for that find!!!

Unknown said...

I had tried these at a stairclimb I did. They were wicked good.