Down 0.7 this week and just a smidgeon closer to breaking out of the 300's. I was really hoping to do that this week. But hope is all I did. My actions this week did not support my desire to be in the 200's.
I ate crappy stuff this week. I didn't follow the sleeve rules of "protein first". Even with a new tiny stomach, you can eat crap. I had M&M's almost every day. Bad move. I know, I still lost and I should be happy. But I did not have this surgery so I could eek out fractions of a pound per week on the scale.
But clearly the surgery doesn't do all the work. And I didn't do my part last week. No more of that. I am back to following the rules this week. To date, I have not tracked my food or calories at all. I was hoping I wouldn't have to. And, true enough, I've lost almost 65 pounds without tracking a danged thing. But this week I am committing to tracking so I am going to start using my MyFitnessPal account to do so.
I am going to be under 300 pounds next week. So I better get crack-a-lackin'!!!!
ETA:
Can't believe I forgot to add this week's "Changes I Noticed". For this week, it was a smaller jeans size. I'm fitting in my 22's now. They are tight in the waist still but wearable. The snugness helps remind me that while I have made good progress, I still have a long way to go. Still so glad I saved all my jeans in all sizes as I gained. I'm good down til size 16.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago



1 comment:
Yaay for smaller jeans!
Post a Comment