Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weigh-in: 4.2 down, 144.3 to go

Wow 309 today.  I'm getting so close to being out of the 300's!!!  My goal will be to get there within the next 2 weeks.  And then I'm never going back!

It's amazing to me the progress I have made so quickly.  And I feel really good too.  I could not be happier with my decision to have VSG surgery.

Changes I noticed this week:
  • I can sleep comfortably on my stomach again.
  • No more peeing when I sneeze.
  • When I got my hair cut yesterday, I was able to fit into the smock.  In the past, the smock wouldn't close so my hairdresser always had to give me a cape instead.

4 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Great progress, Deb!

Miss Felicity said...

That is GREAT progress, 4 lbs is alot. Congrats!

Linda Pressman said...

That is awesome, Deb! It's really a lot of weight! I'm very happy for you!

Natalia said...

Yay!!! :)