Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lookee here!

Was waiting for my pedicure yesterday when I noticed my legs were crossed.  A small thing that unless you've ever been so heavy that you couldn't do it I am sure you take it for granted.  Made me smile and I had to take a picture.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh wow!! That's something I really want to be able to do - still not there yet, but I will get there...CONGRATS!! Feels good I bet!

Hanlie said...

Oh I can't wait for that day to arrive...

jules said...

:-) I remember how delighted I was when I was finally able to do that. It's great, isn't it?
I'm still happy every time I sit like this - 'cause I remember that I couldn't for a very long time!
Real happy for you!

Sammy :) said...

that is incrediable - keep up the great work. its a big thing, all the small things in life :)

Natalia said...

Woo Hoo! Awesome!!! :)

Fatoutofskinny said...

I can relate! It's fun and inspirational when you start noticing the little things. My big thing was being able to sit, bend down and tie my shoe laces without nearly passing out from having to hold my breath!!! Hope you have many more "moments" like this