Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weigh-in: 3.2 down, 141.1 to go

Didn't get a chance to post my weigh in yesterday.  I am down 3.2 pounds this week, putting me over the 60 pounds lost mark.

I only walked on my treadmill once this week.  We are working like slaves this week.  My employees and I have all logged 70-80 hours this week and that doesn't include what we are going to do today.  This is utter bullshit.  I have been squawking for 7 months that we need more help and only just now are they starting to realize I am not full of shit.

I am freaking crabby today when I should be happy because I have lost 61 pounds.

Changes I noticed this week are not many but only because I've be so focused on work.  I did notice that the pair of jeans I had gotten into just a couple of weeks ago are already starting to gap in the waste and look baggy.  It's a good thing I own jeans in every size from 26 down to 12!!!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

You are doing so awesome! I love seeing your updates... :-)

jess said...

I agree! You're doing amazing!!!