Friday, June 3, 2011

Measurements - 6/1/11

Every time I pass the mirror in my dining room I think to myself  "I look smaller."  Part of me thought it was just wishful thinking, until I took my measurements the other day.  I compared them to the last set of measure measurements I took in December when I was weighing around 354 pounds.  The results show that I am, indeed, getting smaller.

Here's the changes:

  • neck -1.5"
  • bust -3.75" (don't think the girls are shrinking yet, but my back fat seems to be melting...a good thing.)
  • waist -2.5" (I've set a personal long term goal of having a 29" waist.  It's been 29 before.  A long time ago.  But I'll get there again one day.)
  • hips -2"

I do a ton of measurement points - each thigh, calf, arm, wrist.  Won't bore you with all those details, but I will say that every measurement point is smaller than it was in December to some degree.

I am feeling good physically and hopeful in my heart.  And it's been a very long time since I have felt either.

3 comments:

Natalia said...

Yes, yes, yes!!! So happy to hear this! You are doing great, so happy for you!!! :)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Hooray for being smaller!

Joy said...

Congratulations. It's always fun losing inches. Yay!!