
Really happy with this loss today. I am still primarily focusing on food and tracking, not so much on exercise yet. I do some walking with my dog but that's about it. I still plan to add more exercise but for now plan to continue putting my primary focus on getting my food habits in line.
So far so good. Not perfect, but getting better. Onward and downward!


7 comments:
That's a great loss! Congrats!
Yay! You go, Deb. That is really a terrific loss!
Bethany
This is my first visit to your blog and I wanted to wish you luck on your journey! I look forward to reading more.
Congrats on your weight loss ... and keep up the good work! =)
Grats! YOU GO GIRL:)
Good going! Love your blog. :o)
Good job, Deb!
Hurrah! I'm so happy for you - 3+ pounds is an excellent loss. I hate the weeks where nothing happens on the scale, so I'm whooping it up for you!
Post a Comment