
This is my dinner from last night. It was delicious. Things cooked by someone else always are. I got the grilled salmon and a big container of julienned veggies (zucchini, red bell pepper, carrot) from the Whole Foods deli counter. I will definitely be going back for more of the veggies. I would never be able to make veggies like this and I need all the help I can get getting my veggies in. In the meantime, I have plenty left to pack in my lunch the next couple of days.


11 comments:
Posts like this always make me so sad we don't have Whole Foods! Looks delish.
Poshly cut up veg always tastes better, IMHO! :o) I think you can buy some kitchen implement that helps slice them like for you, but I've veered away from those because I like having all my fingers intact!
I wish I liked salmon. It's so pretty! Or any fish for that matter ...
Have a great week! =)
Grilled salmon and veggies - nothing to feel deprived about there! Looks delicious!
looks fabulous. I need to get some salmon, I've not had any for ages!
yum! that looks delish! I wish I had a Whole Foods closer than an hour away!
Oooooooh, that looks super yummy! I need to get to Wholefoods and find some of those veggies. Thanks for sharing!
I just discovered your blog and wanted to reach out. I really hope that you feel like things are starting to come together for you - it sure seems like it! I just feel really able to relate to your story - don't give up! Good luck!
That looks good! If it keeps working for you then keep going - I could never do veggies like that either.
I love it when someone else makes the meal for me too! Whole Foods has great food choices, both on their salad and hot bar, as well as on the shelves. I've become a huge fan of Kashi products because of them. Sadly, the cheese aisle is still very hard for me to resist - oh the calories I have racked up, eating cheese!
Great idea on getting such pretty veggies - it would def. make me be more inclined to eat them!
Post a Comment