No change in my weight today. Also, I only tracked my food 2 days this week instead of 4, which was my goal.
I read this post by The AntiJared yesterday. I know he didn't write it directly to me, but he could have. He said exactly what I needed to hear. Now it's up to me to do something with it.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


9 comments:
Yep, Tony's post was a great 'kick up the arse' for half-hearted weightloss bloggers!
Hope it inspired you and you're back on track now. :o)
Patsy
Here's to you having a stellar week this week!
Thanks for the link to the AntiJared post. I've been in that place so many times with my diet. I hope this is a better week for you!
I KNOW this week will be great for you! You're motivated! You're inspired! Best of success to you!
You can do it! I think Im in the same place now.. no losses. gains. ugh. must think positive!
You go, girl!
love the anti's post as well.
here's to a kickinthepantsfilled week for us all.
IN ALL ARENAS~
MizFit
Thanks for introducing me to his blog! :)
Hi-I found your blog and read the whole past two years in two days. I want you to know that you are a beautiful person and that you have lots of people rooting for you. YOU MATTER! Take care of yourself. In more ways than just weight loss.
Post a Comment