Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thanks Bethany!

Bethany has awarded me the "Honest Scrap" award.



Thanks a million, Bethany. Part of the requirement of getting the award is to post 10 things about yourself. Here goes:


  1. I've always been very independent and I like living alone.
  2. I don't trust people who are too nice. It seems phony to me.
  3. I curse. A lot.
  4. I miss feeling athletic.
  5. I crack myself up.
  6. I have a crush on someone I shouldn't.
  7. I feel too immature to be turning 40 in a few weeks.
  8. I have a hard time envisioning my weight loss success.
  9. I cry at any sad animal story I hear.
  10. I love going to bed early on Friday night and sleeping in on Saturday morning.
I am supposed to pass this on. As honest bloggers go, none are more honest than Lyn. I am sure she has received this award already from others but I still wanted to mention her blog. She touches all who read her with her honesty regarding the ups and downs of her journey. I hope she never stops writing.



3 comments:

Hanlie said...

Having recently turned forty, let me assure you that maturity is not a requirement. Enjoy where you are in life...

Gigi said...

Interesting list. I think cursing is a sign of higher intelligence (I do it a lot too). And when do we ever really feel mature??

100in12 said...

1,3,5,6,9,10 = me too! great list indeed!